Evies Test Forum 3

Sinful

power_settings_newLogin to reply
2 posters

Re: Sinful · Posted Fri Apr 21, 2023 5:50 pm
Louise Lemaire · (Protagonist
)
Louise Lemaire
The truth of why I was here wasn’t naw’nes business but my own. Mama’d damn near lost her voice prayin’ for Jesus to guide me back to Bourbon Street, as if them buildings weren't full'a more sin than the devil himself. The crazy broad had lost her mind to her faith these days. As far as she was concerned Solitude was the Judaean Desert and I wasn’t long for this world save for the comfort I could bring to the achin’ bellies of a wake of vultures. She’d gone and put the ‘drama’ in dramamine from the way she’d been rockin’ the damn boat as a' late. If she didn’t stop actin’ up I’d be left with no choice but to drag her preachin’, drunkard ass to the airport and let her satisfy the belly of a boein' 787 right the way back to naw’lins where she belonged.

Meanwhile I had no intentions of bein' supper for nobody except maybe one tonight, but that didn't mean I hadn't walked right into the belly of the beast. I may have been a woman of faith but I'd been known to dance with the devil a time or two. Be it the one with horns or a dog with tags the steps weren't much different, baby. A man is a man no matter which way you go about it. You could please 'em all if you knew what strings or triggers to pull. This one right here would be more than happy to dance to a gentle tug to the chord of G. That was one string I was happy to let him pull with his teeth, right the way off my hips before I showed him the next step and what the letter really stood for. Grind.

My smile spread wider than the Mississippi.You like the view from behind then do you baby? My lips came back together but my smile remained as I body rolled my way right round on my spinny bar stool. I took the opportunity to scope my surroundings of course. I may have been huntin’ for a different kind of game tonight but this was the wild west baby, and if you aren’t too careful hunter can become prey- And like I said, only one would be eatin’ me tonight and he most certainly had no fangs. At least not what I could see, and I did look too. Hear, hear. I smirked before takin’ my own shot and motionin’ for another.

My smirk remained, even through the flash of bewilderment on my face. It was as if he had no idea at all- And of course I had no choice but to let him know. I grabbed him by his jaw firmly, my head slightly cocked to the side as I leaned in. My free hand searched for something south of the ‘usmc’ letters on his hoodie. Oh baby- You’re already mine. There it is. I smiled as my fingers rubbed against him, tracin’ the letters of my name right across his… Dot, dot, dot… My lips gently brushed over his before finally making ferocious contact. I nearly popped the hat right of my head I kissed him so wild, breathin’ in deep through my nose while my hand released from his jaw and snaked through his hair. He tasted like warm liquor.

I had to force myself to stop, I was already grindin’ on my stool like the vibrations on the floor had climbed their way up and settled into the leather just for me. I damn near forgot the whole bar was filled with more than just the two of us. So when I looked him in his eyes I couldn’t help but see the people behind us reflected in ‘em. Drinks can wait, I’m thirsty for somethin’ else. I hopped off my stool and yanked him right along with me toward the back.

Re: Sinful · Posted Fri Apr 21, 2023 5:51 pm
Richter Stein · (Protagonist
)
Richter Stein
If I had won a long time ago, why hadn’t God sent you sooner? I knew better than to question him and it angered me that I even allowed myself the thought. God had already given me the answers. Much like the clues in the Da Vinci paintings, I just couldn’t decipher them. Where my body triumphed, my mind was weak. You are reason…I am vengeance. And that’s how we survived. You are the eyes…I am heart. In the sand, we were one. That’s how I survived. I was wrong about what I said earlier...Only God could have sent her.

Now I get to cash my prize, captivated by the red moon as she flashed us all, threatening to monopolize even the most powerful of men. All the men in this bar were consumed by lust of the eyes, Terry included. The eyes…the inception of sin. The beginning of doom for all of mankind and the creator of all other deadly sins. If your right eye causes you to sin, pluck it out, cast it from you… But it was too late for me and everyone else in this bar. I do. I confirmed verbally, although my hands had already done all the confirming. My hands tactfully moved down her side and circled around her ass.

She took hold of my jaw and as if following orders, I bent forward. The roles were reversed now, maybe we could make that dream of mine a reality. Oh baby- You’re already mine. With just one touch, the hunter killed the fox. She had won. There would be no comeback for the hero in this story. When the red diamond finally stroke, I couldn’t control my fucking hands. I wanted to own every fucking part of her. I lost control. I matched her speed, drowning in her, as the remnants of the last shot of patron dripped into us.

It was worth the wait. I didn’t want it to stop that’s why I glared at her when she backed away. I felt my face soften when her upturned eyes made contact with mine, worshipful. Still, I couldn’t let go of her, I had both hands on her waist when she hopped off the stool until one of my hands surrendered to intertwine with hers. I followed Countess Bathory into her torment chamber, the one I built for her. In there she could do as she pleased. The bass of the music and the mist just heightened that dream for me.

Mayday- My vision had clouded, all I could see was the fucking red moon. Where the fuck were we going? I pulled her to me, grabbing her face in my hands and continuing where we left off right in the middle of what I assumed was the dance floor. Fuck if I know, I couldn’t actually see the floor. My tongue craved every piece of her, and much like my hands, I couldn’t control the impulse. My lips hastily traveled down her neck and back up, lifting her up with a hand settling beneath her ass. I’d go wherever she wanted to go, straight into the ruins of Cachtice Castle if the countess wanted it, but I wasn’t taking my mouth off her. I kept kissing her, kept walking, kept fucking moving. We bumped into something, someone, but I didn’t stop. I kept going until I couldn’t go any further. Until we hit a wall. I pulled away for a second, my nose hovering over hers, before going back in, faster, harder.

It was fucking worth the wait.

Re: Sinful · Posted Fri Apr 21, 2023 5:51 pm
Louise Lemaire · (Protagonist
)
Louise Lemaire

I always felt we did betta’ without speakin’. This wasn’t to say I hadn’t done my fair share. There’d been times in our past that I was certain he’d rather find himself preoccupied with the jaws of a gator than have to sit and listen to mine flap up and down about all three-thousand-two-hundred-and-ninety-four things I’d do for a Beignet. The poor baby had been stuck to me like twin cities were bound to eachother, only separated by The Line, and here we were standin’ right on top of it. Hell, we’d already gone and crossed it.

I was one shot in and already drunk, but not on liquor. I felt like a damn teenager. I wasn’t supposed to get no damn butterflies but here he was weavin’ his trigger fingers right the way ‘round mine and could’a swore I felt somethin’ flutter in my chest. I wasn’t about to service no damn marines ego, but I could certainly explain in great detail just how it felt to be with the hottest guy here if I didn’t care so much about mine. In fact, the feelin’ was intense, and concentrated in my nethers in a way that had my thighs tremblin’.

I had a destination but my compass had gone haywire. I wanted to send us due north but he had my dial spinnin’ ‘round and round so wild I was startin’ to get dizzy. Our magnetism had thrown the whole thing off. I could taste the liquor on his lips, then his tongue, and I’d become a woman possessed. My whole body was struck with convulsions, my hips rolling against him to the music like I was in church and I could feel the holy spirit throughout my entire bein’ telling me fuck him, in the name of Jesus, fuck him. If his lips hadn’t been permanently glued to mine I’d’a been speakin’ in tongues. Hell, maybe that’s exactly what I was doin’. Speakin’ in tongues, and hips, and lungs and lips. It was gettin’ hot baby and I was desperate for a breath because I was positively drownin’. I guess that’s where they get the sayin’ ‘tall drink’a water’’.

I felt us hit a wall and while his hands found my face mine found his hair. One snaked through it, my fingers grippin’ at the back while the other tugged at his waistband. I breathed in deep through my nose as I pressed my entire body against his, our kisses gettin’ messier by the second. The two of us were about to catch ourselves a misdemanor and all I could think was ‘I hope we get put in the same cell’.

Our lips finally parted but I kept rollin on top of him like I was ridin’ an invisible bull. You want me baby? I whispered in his ear then bit at his earlobe before I pulled away. This time my fingers found his, and I brought them up to my mouth. And you better believe I sucked on his finger like it was a damn lollipop.

Re: Sinful · Posted
Sponsored content · ()

power_settings_newLogin to reply